Catching you up on overnight happenings, and what you need to know today.
7 Months Ago
7 Months Ago
7 Months Ago
• Cooler, drier air moves in today for the start of what should be a beautiful weekend with lots of sun, according to 10Weather WTSP. Highs should hover in the mid-70s.
• As you head out for your morning commute, check out our live blog for the latest traffic updates and road conditions across Tampa Bay.
• On a Thursday morning in March 2010, a 2-year-old Pasco County girl got her hands on a gun that was left on a nightstand and shot herself. Mackenzie Piascik became one of nearly 220 children under 5 who were shot in Florida between 2010 and 2015. Today's installment of the Tampa Bay Times special report "In Harm's Way" returns to that harrowing moment and describes how it affected Mackenzie's family.
• Allegations have popped up across the state of condominium associations — and sometimes homeowners associations — run by board members who are focused on self-serving deals and enriching themselves. But a grand jury recently found that the state agency charged with policing those boards is "ill-suited" and ill-prepared for the job, more interested in closing cases than delving into them. Read more at tampabay.com/business.
• While other airlines and cities struggle to meet expectations on demand for flights to Cuba, Tampa is doing well and the city may start adding some new charter flights. Read the report from Paul Guzzo at tampabay.com first thing this morning.
• Want to avoid the parking hassle that is Clearwater Beach? Starting today, the city is offering free rides to the beach from other parts of the city, just in time for spring breakers. The downside? You may have to Uber it back to your car. Find out more this morning at tampabay.com.
• Columnist Sue Carlton tagged along for the start of the annual homeless census in Hillsborough County. Read about what she learned this morning at tampabay.com.
• Heads up, Jimmy Fallon fans. Today is the day you can get on the waiting list for tickets when the Tonight Show host tapes his show in Orlando in April to hype the opening of his new theme park ride. Click here to find out how to sign up to be in the audience.
• Here are the top things to do today in Tampa Bay including a show by Styx founder Dennis DeYoung and the Hofbrauhaus throwing a German-style Mardi Gras or Carnival party with an elaborate costume contest.
• It's past time to plan your weekend. Our critics and writers offer you their top picks for concerts, shows and family fun on our Weekend Planner page ranging from concerts to dinosaurs at the zoo to Mardi Gras parties, the noisemakers of Stomp! on stage and a high-style Oscar party at Tampa Theatre,
Our editors found this article on this site using Google and regenerated it for our readers.
Publish Date : 24 Şubat 2017 Cuma 05:31
THC Vape Juice Vaporizer Buying Guide
6 Reasons Why Bluetooth-Powered Medical Devices...
Choosing Between Commercial and Residential Real...
American Coffee Shop Closes after 3rd ADA Lawsuit
Individual Monitoring Tools
Top 5 Advantages of Hiring A Social Media Service...
Reasons Why Your Pitch to Investors Could Get...
How You Can Design or Specify the Best Custom...
Things to Aid You in Deciding about Equity Release
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v2019.1.25.0...
Most Reliable Law Essay Writing Service
5 Best Features to Look for in a POS System