Breaking News         Latest US News              New York News              Fx Tribune

How to optimise the costs of your business
Hochtief, the German subsidiary of ACS, has closed the syndicated loan for 15 billion euros to finance the public offering of purchase on Abertis, in one of the largest corporate loans that a Spanish group manages to finance ...

Hochtief, the German subsidiary of ACS, closes the loan of 15 billion for the purchase of Abertis

Hochtief, the German subsidiary of ACS, has closed the syndicated loan for 15 billion euros to finance the public offering of purchase on Abertis, in one of the largest corporate loans that a Spanish group manages to finance ...

Hochtief, the German subsidiary of ACS, closes the loan of 15 billion for the purchase of Abertis
Hochtief, the German subsidiary of ACS, has closed the syndicated loan for 15 billion euros to finance the public procurement offer on Abertis, in one of the largest corporate loans that a Spanish group manages to finance an operation. In the syndicated loan have participated a total of 17 lenders between national and international banks, with an oversubscription of more than 65%, and has been closed "at very competitive prices," said the German company in a statement. The loan will be destined to pay the part of the OPA that will be paid in cash, about 80% of the transaction, valued in a total of 18.6 billion euros. The remaining 20% is proposed by an exchange of shares, for which Hochtief will expand capital for 3.67 billion euros. "We are very pleased with the firm commitment of the banks;" This clearly underlines absolute support for the proposal for a procurement, said ACS CEO and president of Hochtief, Marcelino Fernandez Verdes. Participating banks among the financing banks are the French Société Générale, Natixis and Crédit Agricole; The German Commerzbank; The British HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland and Barclays; The Japanese Sumitono and Mizuho; The Canadian RBC and the Spaniards BBVA, Bankia and Sabadell, reported in sources close to the operation. The financing mechanism had been signed by JP Morgan prior to the announcement of the offer for Abertis. In the operation they have participated as Placers JP Morgan, Commerzbank, HSBC, Mizuho Bank and Société Générale. ACS, through Hochtief, offers 18.76 euros for each abertis action. In the case of the exchange, it proposes to give 0.1281 titles of this new emission for each action of the group that directs Francisco Reynés, although it is limited to a maximum of that 20% of the capital of the company of motorways and satellites. The takeover bid launched by the ACS subsidiary on Abertis competes with that of the Italian Atlanticia, valued at more than 16.2 billion euros, which has already been approved by the Council of the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) on October 10th.

Publish Date : 21 Kasım 2017 Salı 19:01

Breaking News Headlines

The complications of air traffic in Europe dropped to Iberia its global leadership in punctuality
The complications of air traffic in Europe dropped to Iberia its global leadership in punctuality
The mortgage lending shoots up 13.8% despite the chaos by the judgment of the Supreme
The mortgage lending shoots up 13.8% despite the chaos by the judgment of the Supreme
The curse of the greatest work of engineering of Europe: The 12th line of the London underground is delayed again
The curse of the greatest work of engineering of Europe: The 12th line of the London underground is delayed again
The rental of housing, the most profitable investment: generates 11% and beat on bonds, deposits and Bag
The rental of housing, the most profitable investment: generates 11% and beat on bonds, deposits and Bag
Antonio Rodes: "we're Going to jump out of an economy of waiters and bricklayers to digital"
Antonio Rodes:
The ECB puts an end to the debt purchases and confirms that it will reinvest bonds that mature
The ECB puts an end to the debt purchases and confirms that it will reinvest bonds that mature
The Catalan trade requests the Government to ensure "tranquility," the 21-D
The Catalan trade requests the Government to ensure
What banks allow you to use Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay?
What banks allow you to use Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay?
The Caixa bet by following "commitment to society" of its founder
The Caixa bet by following
Agrolimen transfer from Sant Joan Despí to Huesca factory broths and soups Gallina Blanca
Agrolimen transfer from Sant Joan Despí to Huesca factory broths and soups Gallina Blanca
Trump and Xi are given a truce in their war commercial
Trump and Xi are given a truce in their war commercial
The gender gap in health, a hole of almost 9,000 million euros a year to Spain
The gender gap in health, a hole of almost 9,000 million euros a year to Spain
POLLS Results ALL
Who is the most powerful actor in Syria

Front Pages
  • The Sun
NEWS ARCHIVES