CLEVELAND, Ohio - The 11th annual Winter Warmer Fest is Saturday at Windows on the River.
The popular indoor-outdoor beer fest is a fundraiser for the non-profit Ohio Craft Brewers Association. It's 2-6 p.m. at the venue in Cleveland's Flats.
More than 50 Ohio breweries will have beers at the fest. Several will offer pins, smaller casks of specially made brews.
Breweries come from all over the state for the fest, with almost half from Cleveland and Columbus. But smaller regions are well represented, from Athens to Bolivar to Yellow Springs. And of course, creative offerings demand creative names, from Rocky River Brewing's Punch in the Nuts to Wolf's Ridge Brewing's Cinnamon Toast Brunch.
Admission is $45 and includes 40 2-ounce samples and souvenir glass. Designated-driver tickets are $15 and include a cupcake.
Austin Walkin' Cane and Chris Allen will perform, and food trucks will be set up.
Participating breweries and their offerings
* Bad Tom Smith Brewing, Cincinnati: Bad Tom Smith American Brown Ale, Fink Red Rye, Breathitt County Blonde Ale, Doc's Dark Cream Ale.
* The Brew Kettle, Strongsville: BA Dark Helmet, Tripel, All For One, El Lupulo Libre.
* Brick and Barrel, Cleveland: Bitter Chief, Collision Bend Imperial Stout, McTavish Wee Heavy, Central Run Red, Bricksperimental, Cleveland Dark Ale, CDA pin.
* Butcher and the Brewer, Cleveland: Midnight Oil Imperial Stout w/Coffee pin, Sticky Fingers DIPA, Little Walloon Grisette, Albino Stout, Simplicity American Pale Ale.
* Canton Brewing Co.: Dark Bru Imperial Stout, DIPA.
* Catawba Island Brewing Co., Port Clinton: TBD.
* Christian Moerlein Brewing Co., Shiver Chai Porter, Emancipator Doppelbock, Big Piney IPA.
* Columbus Brewing Co.: Bodhi, Melk Stout, SFW, Specialty, BBB pin.
* Cornerstone Brewing Co., Berea: Evil Entity X Black Session Ale, Rowan Wee Heavy, 7 IPA.
* Crooked Handle Brewing Co., Springboro: Roadside Peanut Butter Porter, Short Fuze.
* The Dayton Beer Co.: BA Java Man Cometh, Oregon Alley Imperial IPA.
* Double Wing Brewing Co., Madison: Red DIPA, Imperial Stout.
* Elevator Brewery, Columbus: Barrel Aged Winter Warmer, Coffee Cream Stout.
* Fat Head's Brewery, North Olmsted: Head Hunter, Trail Head, Hop Marauder, Super Juicy Juju, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bock, Percolator Pauly Porter, pin of Tweaked Out Hippy Sippy!.
* Forest City Brewery, Cleveland: Barrel-aged Taiga Russian Imperial Stout, Opening Day IPA.
* Four String Brewing Co., Columbus: Motorbreath Imperial Stout, Rectifier DIPA.
* Goldhorn Brewery, Cleveland: Polka City Pilsner, Winter Stout.
* Great Lakes Brewing Co., Cleveland: BA Barley Wine, Blackout Stout, Chillwave DIPA, Conway's Irish Ale.
* Hairless Hare Brewery, Vandalia: Barrel Aged Maple Brown, Buckeye Nation, GO2 Session IPA, Rye The Hell Knot.
* Hansa Brewery, Cleveland: Le Champ de Vesna (Biere de Garde), Hansanator Doppelbock.
* HiHO Brewing Co., Cuyahoga Falls: Touchdown Brown Ale, Mr. Mike's Oatmeal Stout.
* Hofbrauhaus Cleveland: Doppelbock, Hoppy Weizen, Pilsner.
* Hoppin' Frog Brewery, Akron: Infusion A: Peanut Butter Chocolate Coffee Porter, T.O.R.I.S. The Tyrant: Triple Oatmeal Imperial Stout, Mean Manalishi Double IPA, Gangster Frog IPA.
* Jackie O's Pub & Brewery, Athens: Bourbon Barrel Skipping Stone, Pockets of Sunlight, Mystic Mama.
* JAFB, Wooster: Ocean Drive Pale Ale, Rain Delay IPA, Flash Flood Triple IPA, Colombian Coffee Porter.
* Kindred Artisan Ales, Gahanna: Waves APA, Hawaiian Shirt.
* Lager Heads Brewing Co., Medina: Wild Banshee Barley Wine, Belgian Quad.
* Land-Grant Brewing Co., Columbus: Batch 200.
* Lineage Brewing, Columbus: Midnight Sickle Russian Imperial Stout, Passionate Bernice: Berliner Weiss with passionfruit and guava.
* Little Fish Brewing Co., Athens: Woodthrush Bier de Garde, Baltic Porter.
* Lockport Brewery, Bolivar: Tomahawk DIPA, Big Debbie Milk Chocolate Imperial Stout.
* Lucky Owl Brewing Co., Chagrin Falls: Hop Falls Citra IPA, Night Call Stout, Retrofit Porter, Dank & Juicy IPA, Three Sisters Saison.
* MadTree Brewing Co., Cincinnati: BBA Coffee and Vanilla Axis Mundi, PSA, Lift (Kolsch), Peach Levanto Blend 2.
* Maize Valley Brewery, Hartville: Muck Monster, Pistol Peat, Muletide Carol, Cafe Cubano Stout.
* Market Garden Brewery, Cleveland: Irishman's Enforcer Imperial Stout, Illuminator Doppelbock, Retro Hippo Barleywine, Prosperity Wheat, pin of Bier Markt Gold (dry hopped Belgian ale).
* Masthead Brewing Co., Cleveland: IPA, Coffee Stout, Belgian Wit, Midwest Red IPA.
* Millersburg Brewing Co.: Doc's Scotch Ale, Barrel-Aged Panthers Hollow.
* Mt. Carmel Brewing Co., Cincinnati: Coffee Brown, Springtime Ale.
* North High Brewing, Columbus: Pale Ale, Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter, S'Mores (pin).
* Ohio Brewing Co., Akron: O'Hoppy Ale IPA, Steel Valley Stout, Double Irish Red.
* The Phoenix Brewing Co., Mansfield: Black Aggie Russian Imperial Stout, Undertaker Red Rye IPA, Krampus Kandy White Stout, Mary Jane Chai Baltic Porter, Embalming Fluid Imperial IPA.
* Pigskin Brewing Co., Columbus: Autumn Wind Imperial Stout, Undefeated IPA.
* Platform Beer Co., Cleveland: BBA Esther, High Brow Barista, Cocoa Suave.
* Portside Brewery, Cleveland: Lake Erie Quad, Old Timer Imperial Stout, Extra Juicy Double IPA, Firkin of Old Timer Imperial Stout with De Arbol and Cascabel Chili Peppers.
* R. Shea Brewing Co., Akron: Brandy Barrel Winter Warmer, Chocolate Hazelnut Imperial Stout, Knock-Out! DIPA.
* Rhinegeist Brewery, Cincinnati: Mastodon Belgian-style Dark Ale, Ink Imperial Stout, Knowledge DIPA, Powder White IPA.
* Rocky River Brewing Co.: Streetcar Imperial Pilsner, Punch in the Nuts.
* Royal Docks Brewing Co., Canton: 67 Alaska Kolsch, Tanglefoot IPA, BABA YAGA Coffee Porter, Second Sons DIPA, Her Majesty Flemish Sour, Vlad The Impaler Stout.
* Seventh Son Brewing Co., Columbus: Oubliette, Proliferous.
* Sibling Revelry Brewery, Westlake: Winter Ale, Barleywine.
* Thirsty Dog Brewing Co., Akron: Bourbon Barrel Aged Cerberus, Bourbon Barrel Aged Orthus, Bourbon Barrel Aged Wulver, Scarlet O'Hoppy.
* Warped Wing Brewing Co., Dayton: Pirogue Belgian Black Tripel, Jolly Tar, Gamma Bomb IPA, Trotwood Lager.
* Willoughby Brewing Co.: Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Porter, Moondance IPA, Snowbelt Weizenbock, Perfidia Pale Ale, Nut Smasher, Barrel-aged Nut Smasher, Vietnamese Nut Smasher, Barrel-aged B.D.A., B.D.A. Imperial Stout with raspberry and vanilla (pin), Double Dry-Hopped Moondance IPA (pin).
* Wolf's Ridge Brewing Co., Columbus: Snow Cone, Cinnamon Toast Brunch, English Barleywine, Lemon Meringue, pin of Coconut Howling Moon, Firkin of Coffee Cherry Vanilla Dire Wolf.
* Yellow Springs Brewery: Maxxdout Stout, Zoetic American Pale Ale.
Our editors found this article on this site using Google and regenerated it for our readers.
Publish Date : 01 Mart 2017 Çarşamba 09:36
Heroic deed- Dog saves family from fire
French presidential candidate Fillon stays in...
View from America as immigrants head north |...
French artist emerges from a rock after spending...
Can you solve the mystery of this afflicted St....
Deadly tornadoes sweep across the Midwest
Ryan Zinke confirmed as Interior secretary
'Legends': Cleveland's Mikey Arnold captures...
Medina County auditor releases financial and...
Watch Ash Wednesday Mass at Cathedral of Saint...
From severe thunderstorms today to snow Thursday:...
Akron man pistol-whipped during attack outside...