SAN ANTONIO -- A family will likely be displaced from their home after a blaze started in their laundry room Tuesday on the East Side near downtown, fire officials said
At least 11 units responded shortly after 11:15 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of South Pine Street, where a fire started in the laundry room near the back of the home, said SAFD Capt. Carl Tyson.
RELATED: Apartment with 'too many people' catches fire on North Side.
Firefighters quickly knocked down the blaze, but there was fire damage to the back and about $10,000 in smoke damage to the rest of the house, Tyson said.
The cause of the fire has yet to be determined.
Text "Breaking" to 48421 for breaking news alerts from mySA.com
Our editors found this article on this site using Google and regenerated it for our readers.
Publish Date : 28 Şubat 2017 Salı 15:02
Texas adoption agencies to start rejecting application...
For first time in 48 years, Seattle out-snows...
Car crashes into utility pole in Beacon Hill
Argument leads to man being shot in face
Westmoreland County gets $14 million from Pennsylvania's...
Some Wash. Boeing employees impacted by security...
Sonoma County’s congressmen say President Trump's...
High-speed chase, crash results in man's arrest
Vehicle flips on rainy Route 33 North
Oxford student does her part to help pediatric...
Accident snarls traffic on Route 309 in Lehigh...
Easton club hosts girls' basketball clinics
|Valerio dodge the shock with the CEOE and downgrade to 7% the rise of the bases maximum contribution|
|The nine highways rescued will be free for the night and will fall by up to 30% during the rest of the day|