While some danes get enough of christmas music and gaveræs, even before december begins, hear Ghita Nørby in the completely other extreme.
The 84-year-old actress, who is current in the Norwegian Netflix series 'Home for christmas', is very fond of the festive season.
She denotes his relationship to christmas as old-fashioned and conventional, and she does have some special christmas traditions, which is different than the way the majority of danes celebrate christmas on.
But some things need to be, when it's christmas, she thinks.
- I would like to have a christmas tree. It doesn't have to be a large tree, from the ceiling to the floor, it may well stand on the table, but there must be a christmas tree, she says.
Danish well-known - 8. dec. 2019 - at. 13:36 Ghita Nørby rages over young people online dating service: - Terrible and ridiculous!
in Addition, there are specific flavors and scents, as Ghita Nørby particularly associate with christmas.
- There must be mandarins and some good scents. I like to burn a little spruce and scents to it.
And so, I love roasted almonds, but I buy them rarely, for I am afraid to come to eat them all at once, " she says, and laughs.
Actually seems to Ghita Nørby first, that you have to dress up for christmas in december, but already in november, she could not restrain herself in order to find some decorations up.
Trotting - 16. aug. 2019 - at. 12:47 Ghita Nørby will name travhest
Namely, a few trees with the lights in.
- I think it is nice to put the lights up when it gets darker. It is also there, I begin to light the candles and enjoy myself in a different way indoors, she says.
Ghita Nørby think it is a privilege to live in a country where there is dark in the winter.
- I would not be able to live in a country where there is always sun. We northerners are so fortunate that we have different seasons.
- It is a luck, for there is great joy in being allowed to yearn. Longing for spring and the green colors. It does not in countries where there are palm trees, she says.Date Of Update: 23 December 2019, 11:41