Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Beetle and the party Ahead join now among the sponsors of the commission of inquiry to look at the case of former immigration and integration minister Inger Støjbergs (V) instruction in 2016 whether to separate asylpar, where one or both is a minor.
It writes Politiken.
Thus, yesterday, the former finance and economy minister of the interior, the exact opposite of the line, which so far has been put in the blue block and his former party, Liberal Alliance.
- I have said to the minister of justice, and I Forward would like to join us the agreement on Instrukskommissionen. It is a case, as good, that every stone will be turned, says Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Beetle to Politiken.
the Agreement on an independent study has already a majority in Parliament behind it, and justice minister Nick Hækkerup (S) is satisfied with the broad support.
He greets the newly minted chairman welcome in the circle, but adds:
- of course, It is interesting to note that there is one of them, who has been a member of the government, of whom it is here also, who join in the choir among those who will have it investigated, says Nick Hækkerup to Politiken.
- it Is not a little a free game, that you support the commission of inquiry now?
- No, for now it's dealt with in the committee on rules of procedure, where you need to find out how, and how, as it seems I don't actually.
And I think it is important to have a principle, in relation to studies and the like, then it should not be essential, whether it is blue or red, that it must be the case that determines it, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Beetle goes on to explain that he also in his former party was the case of the commission of inquiry up.
- I can with peace in his voice to say that I have raised the issue in the Liberal Alliance, he says.
OVERVIEW: Støjberg shall be investigated for the separation of asylpar
There shall be established a commission to examine Inger Støjbergs, vice-president of the Left, illegal separation of asylpar, one of whom was a minor.
the Instruction was unlawful because the pairs had requirements on individual assessment. Instrukskommissionen will have two years to investigate the case, which started in 2016.
Here you can read more about the case:
* In a press release issued 10. February 2016 from Aliens affairs and Integration was the foreign office message to asylpar should be separated, if one party was under the age of 18 years.
* the Instruction has since been labeled as illegal by the Parliamentary Ombudsman. A separation would require an individual assessment of the couple concerned.
* Several media outlets have written that the then aliens and integration minister Inger Støjberg (V) was warned that it could be illegal to separate the pairs. She has rejected.
* Inger Støjberg has explained, that on the same day that the instruction was sent, were the foreign office informed that there would be reservations in relation to the instruction. It has internal mails since cast into doubt.
* A syrian asylpar was by the Copenhagen city Court in march awarded the 20,000 kroner in compensation, because they were tvangsadskilt in 2016. At that time the woman was 17 years and heavily pregnant. The man was 26 years old.
Sources: Politiken, the Althing, Berlingske tidende, and the news agency Ritzau.read more Close Date Of Update: 23 November 2019, 00:34