10. december was a former president of the Julehjælpen.dk René Haas Vahl convicted of embezzlement of 500,000 crowns by the Court Of Frederiksberg.
It is clear from a press release issued by the Julehjælpen.dk.
René Haas Vahl confessed to forgery, breach of mandate and embezzlement. The judgment sounds according to the press release:
the Accused shall be punished with imprisonment for a year. The execution of fængselsstraffen exposed and shall lapse after a trial period of two years on condition.
- That the accused does not commit crime in the probation period
- That the defendants in the probation period subjecting themselves to the supervision of Probation
- That the defendant perform unpaid community service for 200 hours in a længstetid of 1 year.”
the Chairman of the board of Julehjælpen.dk is relieved on top of the judgment.
- I am glad that it is over. The process has been long and hard. We have spent the time, power and resources to find documentation and annexes, together with the prosecution. It ended up happily with a tilståelsessag, says Henrik Hahn-Nissen.
But the victims taken into account, could the chairman have liked to have seen a tougher punishment.
- I think the, it is cheap released. But on the other hand, I am satisfied that it is completed.
There is in the verdict not taken a position on the claim, which has been recommended for a civil action.
- Now we have the second round, which is the civil action, which is to seek compensation so that we can recoup the loss, says Henrik Hahn-Nissen.
Updating ...Updated Date: 23 December 2019, 11:41