Here is yet another example of the municipal gakgak, when it comes to the discipline of municipal bridges in Jutland:
Aabenraa Municipality has torn an ancient concrete bridge down and built a brand new one of its kind to 700,000.
There are only a few serious hager at the large-scale construction project. The municipality owns namely not the bridge, located on private land. And the owners of the soil, farmer's brothers Egon and Gerhart Rasmussen, can not imagine what they must with the bridge.
- We could then just be run around it. The detour is only a mile longer, says the 56-year-old Egon Rasmussen to Ekstra Bladet.
The old bridge, which probably was about a hundred years old, stretched over Gammelå close to the municipality of Aabenraa, and Tønder.
- We used the virtually never the bridge. We run only over the when we must reap and so. Otherwise it will be only for a few småture in the summer, reports Egon Rasmussen.
the Brothers discovered by accident, that the municipality was in full swing to tear the old, and probably also protected the bridge down.
- the Whole top was torn off when we discovered it. And so we should not have said anything. We would not risk the municipality would have to pay. We did not hear from Aabenraa Municipality, before they went ahead with the construction. And we also never heard from the municipality, after they were finished with the construction.
So the brothers Rasmussen settled at a distance to follow, how a kæmpekran was rolled into their land, after which the concrete elements to be raised and lowered down over the Gammelå.
Photo: Hans Chr. Gabelgaard, Ritzau/Scanpix
The municipal misconception has probably arisen because the municipality previously owned markvejen and the bridge. The family Rasmussen bought before kommunesammenlægningen in 2007 both the road and the bridge because of the municipality's maintenance was deficient.
- It was nice to get a brand new bridge and then the even completely free, sounds it today from Egon Rasmussen.
the Municipality's large-scale project took place a year ago. And if it's not just because of the Way the Municipality was recently famed for a second skrupskørt the bridge construction, as was 'the River Kvaj project' probably gone totally into oblivion with the two brothers.
Policy - 4. nov. 2019 - at. 11:23 Municipality uses 400.000 at cow bridge
- My brother and I shake as something on the head of the matter. The old bridge could fine keep to our very limited drive. However, now it is happened, that heavy lorries are starting to use our road and run across the bridge. The road is a private dirt road, and it can not keep the heavy trucks. So we must have slowed down, affirms Egon Rasmussen.
the Director of culture, environment and occupation in the Aabenraa Municipality, Stig Werner Isaksen, says to the jv.dk, which has brought the grotesque case forward, to the brothers Rasmussen did not get a efterregning.
- No, it is us who have put in the time, so we pay. It is we have to hang on.
the Director also says to the local newspaper, the register of bridges in the municipality now must be a extra time.
- The concrete employee has acted in good faith. Concretely, we come now to go all the register through, so we can be sure that we are not going to use more of that kind of money, says Stig Werner Isaksen to the jv.dk.
Updated Date: 23 November 2019, 00:34