1. The Great Escape: 24 hours to flee from the Taliban Claws
The Belgian defense minister warns that the situation at Kabul Airport is "volatile" and that "at one time or another doors are going to close"
2. The Business of Private Rescuers in Kabul: $ 6,500 for a plane ticket
It is the offer of the multimillionary controversial Erik Prince, former Navy Seal and accused of violating arms embargoes to Somalia and Libya
3. Saudi Arabia maneuver to remove the WTO headquarters to Spain
4. What will change and what not in this school year: masks and 'bubble groups' yes, reduced ratios do not
The measures of the course 2021/2022 versus the COVID-19 pandemic are flexible thanks to the advancement of vaccination
5. In Zodiac by the Menor Sea: "If they tell you that water is rotten, who is going to come here?"
A half-hour journey on the shore of the lagoon, to map the impact of disaster, the tourist architecture that lived better times and the pain of the neighbors
6. Quarantine Anticovid in a hotel in China: pills for stool, watchers in the corridors and PCR every 72 hours
China controls that the virus does not cross its borders with strict measures for the counted passengers that land in its territoryUpdated Date: 26 August 2021, 01:32