North Korea confirmed today that the Wednesday launched a new missile from a submarine and said that the essay is a " important achievement "facing the threats of" external forces ".
The official agency of the regime of Pionyang, KCNA, confirmed as well the versions that had been released Wednesday from South Korea over this launch of a ballistic missile from a submarine (SLBM), although he gave no details of his career.
KCNA also noted that this is the third version of his missile Pukguksong (Polar Star) and said that the launch was made from the bay of Wonsan on the eastern coast of north korea.
The trial was conducted by the Academy of Sciences of the Defense of North Korea, but was absent in the leader of the regime Pionyang, Kim Jong-un , even though he sent "warm congratulations" to the team responsible, according to the official information.
this Is the first rehearsal with a mission SLBM of North Korea from which fired successfully for the first time since a submersible projectile Pukguksong-1, in August of 2016.
According to the Joint chiefs of South Korea , the missile was fired at 7.11 local time Wednesday (22.11 GMT on Tuesday), reached a maximum height of 910 kilometers, and flew 450 kilometres to the east.
The information on KCNA indicates that the missile flew in a " portrait mode " in order to increase your height. If I had had a ballistic trajectory normal have traveled a greater distance.
The projectile, according to reports from the Government of Tokyo, is split into two sections and one of them fell in waters of the exclusive economic zone of Japan, which led to a protest from the Government of Shinzo Abe .
To give an account of this launch, KCNA said the test had no "negative impact" on the security of neighbouring countries.
The agency official noted that this test is a "major achievement" by the "great significance" that is in the strategy of the regime of Pionyang to contain the threats of the "outside forces" and their attempts to bolster their power in military.
The release was made a day after Pionyang confirmed that in the next few days North Korea and the united States will return to their contacts, still at the technical level, with a view to achieving the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
Although a high official in north korea said that these contacts will take place the Friday and Saturday of this week, the united States has not confirmed yet, the dates, although it has been anticipated that in the next few days will be queried.Date Of Update: 03 October 2019, 14:00