Juan Francis Vargas -More known as the father of Yéremi Vargas, the Canarian Child disappeared since 2007 while playing with his cousins in a disappointment - has attributed the denunciation of sexual abuse to his 13-year-old daughter for which he was arrested at a "plot". He so indicates in a letter addressed to the summer program in which he insists on his innocence.
Vargas was stopped after the mother of the girl - which is not the same woman that the mother of Yéremi- denounced the events last Saturday, when her daughter spent a few days with her father and the new partner of this one.
"They made a plot, I had a month and a half ago that my daughter did not talk to me," says the investigated. "My daughter came to my girlfriend's house and got into our bed to watch a movie," details the man in the letter sent to the television program.
"I fell asleep and my daughter woke me up, saying he had tried to rape her, I fainted from the impression, I stayed giving convulsions on the ground," he ends.
The detention occurred in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria on Monday, after the complaint filed by the mother of the child before the National Police after the girl will call her on Saturday night alerting her from the alleged abuse.
The detainee spent on Tuesday at the disposal of the Court of Instruction 6 of Las Palmas and did not want to give a statement. The judge released him with charges. Thus, the Judge in Guard's functions imposed an order of remoteness regarding his daughter while research develops.
The facts, according to the complaint, were recorded on Saturday night at the home of Juan Francisco Vargas, where his daughter had come to spend a few days with him. According to the testimony of the minor of her, her father would have proposed with her and, after stopping him, he could call her mother to tell him what happened. The police then initiated an investigation and stopped man this Monday.
The police sources consulted by the world rule out establishing links between the disappearance of Yéremi and sexual abuse denounced by his stepsister.
In fact, Juan Francis Vargas was one of the first people he investigated the Civil Guard after the disappearance, but was ruled out because he had alibi. The facts remain unclear. After years of investigations by the Civil Guard, Antonio Ojeda, known as the Rubio, which last year ended a five-year sentence for sexual abuse to a nine-year-old child.
Towards him pointed some of the few data with which the researchers told. Among them, the characteristics of the suspicious vehicle that was detected in the area on the day of the disappearance.
The judge of the case considered that the signs against him were not sufficiently solid to move forward and in 2017 filed the cause, a decision ratified by the provincial audience of Las Palmas.Date Of Update: 03 September 2021, 10:22