How Loving are the two L at the friendship altar intertwined. As a sign of intimate ties of sand stone block, it should be understood that the crown Prince couple of Louis X., and Luise of Hesse-Darmstadt established in 1783, high above the Prince camp in Bensheim-Auerbach, dedicated to true friendship: "A la vraie amitié".
It was this point of view, in the spirit of sensitivity to the deep gorge at the edge of the mountain road to revive, after hopeful plans, a 1739 discovered the source of the "Gesundbrunnen" to expand, absent-lack of healing power on top were. However, you should have, of all things, cast the ailing Ludwig true miracle which added that the proximity to the water responded to the Ideal, to live in the sense of Rousseau's in harmony with nature.
According to the Landgrave used and later a large pair of Duke a comparatively modest effort, if it moved since the Regency acquisition 1790 summer to the Prince's camp. The servants lived in the same shaped mansard houses of the village, somewhat removed from the two-story mansion, which is today used as a restaurant. A bit strange to him was the General overhaul of the entire, today, by the administration of palaces and gardens, supervised facility, after decades in the yellowish-brown look, the grey white of all the buildings over strips.
By storms and torn gaps
As a stroke of luck for the authenticity of the architectural and horticultural architecture of the receipt of the original plans proved to himself and to the earlier drawings. Also in 1990, due to severe storms cracked gaps were used, to correspond with the planting of poplars and Linden is the Original. Only the exotic trees and shrubs mainly originating from the fashionable train of the sixties of the 19th century. Century, to ennoble Parks with Ginkgos, cypress, or Redwood trees. The oldest and, today, with 55 meters is probably the largest in Europe, came in 1852 as a gift from the English Royal house to the Prince's camp, a term that weiland of the people's mouth shaped.
The population was allowed to enter the 42 acre site and the manorial family in the "Camps" to watch in the small permanent exhibition in the so-called Pisé or Fremdenbau at the lower input is to be read. Even between the children, no contact position lock.
not So, it follows from Bensheim train station in the Roden Steiner road (B 3 and B 47) is equal to the left leads straight to the station road in the traffic-calmed town centre, with its noble farms and half-timbered buildings. Is dominated by the neoclassical Church of St. George.Date Of Update: 26 June 2020, 20:19