1. The national audience absolves to cover up the mossos that were going with Puigdemont when it was arrested in Germany
The sentence concludes that the facts can not be fitted in the crime of cover-up by which the prosecution requested for them a year and a half of prison and disqualification.
2. Marcelo Gullo: "Spain did not conquered America; Spain freed America"
He is a professor of international relations and his new book, mother home (espasa), rebate from Latin America the Spanish black legend. The Prologuista of him: Alfonso Guerra.
3. Mercadona pays a millionaire fine for detecting people with remote order
4. Doubts with the most expensive games of history: Is it profitable to invest 15.5 billion dollars?
"To be host is an extreme risk business due to the costs that will end up producing," held a recent study at the University of Oxford.
5. Justice ignores the EU and will not change the system of election of judges
The Minister of Justice, Pilar Llop, moves to the judicial associations that the direct participation of the judges claiming by the EU would be "corporatist".
6. The challenge of the detainee in Estepona by hacking to Joe Biden: "That they arrest me, that I'm going to laugh at them"
After being arrested, the young man moderated his tone and snapped the agents: "I am innocent, teach me the tests because I have nothing to do with me."Updated Date: 25 July 2021, 04:12