Ain. A man is taken to hospital by inhaling fumes after he has caught fire in a building

On Monday, July 4, at 6:51 PM, a fire broke out inside a Saint-Genis-Pouilly building called rue de Pouilly.

Ain. A man is taken to hospital by inhaling fumes after he has caught fire in a building

On Monday, July 4, at 6:51 PM, a fire broke out inside a Saint-Genis-Pouilly building called rue de Pouilly. A kitchen fire at the fourth floor of a five-count apartment block was quickly put out by a water hose.

Before help arrived, 16 people were able evacuate the building. One of the residents, a 49-year-old man, having inhaled smoke, was taken care of and transported to the Saint-Julien-en-Genevois hospital center for examinations. His vital prognosis has not been established. The residents were quickly able return to their homes.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS