Ain. Vomiting Workers: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

The Pays de Gex firefighters intervened at the town of Gex on Thursday, June 2.

Ain. Vomiting Workers: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

The Pays de Gex firefighters intervened at the town of Gex on Thursday, June 2. Workers were vomiting at the intersection of rue Ernest Zegut et rue des Terreaux in a building that was being renovated. They called for help. Two workers used a generator to get electricity.

The carbon monoxide fumes then made them sick. The two workers, aged 23 and 46, were transported to the Saint-Julien-en-Genevois hospital center. Their prognosis for the future is good. Three women were also taken care of by firefighters who worked in the nearby hairdressing salon.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS