Baden-Württemberg: child turns on stove: fire brigade in kindergarten

Schwanau (dpa / lsw) - Because a child turned on the stove in the kitchen of a kindergarten in Schwanau (Ortenaukreis), a kettle melted and the fire brigade came.

Baden-Württemberg: child turns on stove: fire brigade in kindergarten

Schwanau (dpa / lsw) - Because a child turned on the stove in the kitchen of a kindergarten in Schwanau (Ortenaukreis), a kettle melted and the fire brigade came. The children and employees were able to leave the building unharmed on Thursday morning, the police said. The hearth was covered with a tin. The officials are now investigating how the child was able to turn on the stove anyway and whether the employees violated their duty of supervision.

The fire department ventilated the building. It was initially unclear whether the children and employees could enter the rooms again on the same day.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS