Baden-Württemberg: dog emergency surgery because of animal bait

Neckargemünd (dpa / lsw) - A dog ate an animal bait in Neckargemünd (Rhein-Neckar-Kreis) and therefore had to be operated on.

Baden-Württemberg: dog emergency surgery because of animal bait

Neckargemünd (dpa / lsw) - A dog ate an animal bait in Neckargemünd (Rhein-Neckar-Kreis) and therefore had to be operated on. "Several pieces of sausage were laid out on the curb, with a wire apparently being pressed into them," the police said on Monday. Before the owner could act, his dog swallowed the piece of sausage. The wire was removed in a veterinary clinic on Saturday evening. The eleven-month-old dog survived the operation well. The police secured several animal baits and are looking for witnesses who can provide information about the previously unknown perpetrator. Investigated for violating the Animal Welfare Act.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS