Baden-Württemberg: Fewer people in the southwest receive housing benefit

Stuttgart (dpa / lsw) - In 2021, fewer people in Baden-Württemberg received housing benefit than in the previous year.

Baden-Württemberg: Fewer people in the southwest receive housing benefit

Stuttgart (dpa / lsw) - In 2021, fewer people in Baden-Württemberg received housing benefit than in the previous year. At the end of last year, all household members in 58,060 households in the southwest were entitled to housing benefits, as the State Statistical Office announced on Wednesday in Stuttgart. A decrease of seven percent - in 2020 there were still 62,440 households. At that time, the number had increased significantly, among other things, due to a housing benefit reform.

According to the statisticians, 95.2 percent of the so-called pure housing benefit households received a rent subsidy, the remaining 4.8 percent with home ownership were granted a load subsidy. The average monthly housing benefit entitlement was 210 euros - after 196 euros in the previous year. With a share of 49.1 percent, pensioners made up the largest group of the main income earners of pure housing benefit households. Of the 5.25 million private households in the southwest, the proportion of households receiving housing benefit was 1.1 percent.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS