Baden-Württemberg: man is said to have murdered a six-year-old: process in September

Baden-Baden (dpa/lsw) - The trial against a man who is said to have killed a six-year-old girl and then attacked the corpse begins in the Baden-Baden district court on September 7th.

Baden-Württemberg: man is said to have murdered a six-year-old: process in September

Baden-Baden (dpa/lsw) - The trial against a man who is said to have killed a six-year-old girl and then attacked the corpse begins in the Baden-Baden district court on September 7th. The court announced on Wednesday. Eight days of negotiations are planned before the Large Youth Chamber. A verdict could therefore fall on September 30th. The 33-year-old is said to have killed and then abused the child on the night of December 19 last year. He is charged with murder and disturbing the peace of the dead, among other things. In order to cover up the crime, he also set fire to the apartment and thus accepted the death of others, as it was said.

The case had attracted attention far beyond the region. After the fire, emergency services discovered the girl's body in a bedroom. The public prosecutor assumes that the six-year-old stayed at the playground friend's with her mother's consent. The now accused father of the playground friend was found with smoke poisoning in the garden and arrested a day later. Since then, the German has been in custody.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS