Kappel-Grafenhausen (dpa/lsw) - After an accident in an amusement park in the Ortenau district, the affected cable car is running again. On August 29, the TÜV confirmed that the cable car was fully functional and free of defects, said the managing director of the Funny-World park, Michael Schludecker, on Friday on request in Kappel-Grafenhausen.
Operation was resumed once the certificate from the testing organization Technical Monitoring Association (TÜV) was available, said Schludecker. The "Black Forest Bote" and other media had previously reported.
According to a police report from August 22, two people were injured during a ride on the cable car - including an eight-year-old child. Both passengers had to be treated in a clinic. The child was injured in the foot, a 33-year-old hand, it was said. The operation of the affected cable car was initially stopped after the accident for safety reasons.