Baden-Württemberg: Technical defect in the washing machine causes a house fire

Bretzfeld (dpa / lsw) - A technical defect in a washing machine caused a fire in the laundry room of an apartment building.

Baden-Württemberg: Technical defect in the washing machine causes a house fire

Bretzfeld (dpa / lsw) - A technical defect in a washing machine caused a fire in the laundry room of an apartment building. The fire broke out in the building in Bretzfeld (Hohenlohe district) in the night from Monday to Tuesday, the police said. The owner of the house noticed the fire and tried to put it out without success.

He probably contracted smoke inhalation and was taken to the hospital. The remaining residents were able to escape unharmed. The house's plumbing was damaged by the fire. The residents were housed elsewhere.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS