Schwäbisch Hall (dpa / lsw) - Twelve people came to the hospital after a house fire in Schwäbisch Hall with smoke poisoning. According to a police spokesman, the fire broke out in the basement of the apartment building on Thursday afternoon. Although the fire did not spread to the rest of the building, there was a lot of smoke.
The fire brigade was on site with a large contingent of 13 vehicles and around 78 firefighters. A technical defect is suspected to be the cause of the fire. According to a first estimate by the police, the damage amounts to around 20,000 euros.