Baden-Württemberg: Two injured in the fire: gas grill probably the cause

Karlsruhe (dpa/lsw) - Two residents were injured in a fire in an apartment building in Karlsruhe on Saturday evening.

Baden-Württemberg: Two injured in the fire: gas grill probably the cause

Karlsruhe (dpa/lsw) - Two residents were injured in a fire in an apartment building in Karlsruhe on Saturday evening. According to current knowledge, gas from a grill on a balcony on the second floor dodged. The gas suddenly ignited and set fire to two balconies, the police said. A 51-year-old and a 16-year-old were injured. They received medical care on the spot from rescue workers and were taken to a clinic for further treatment.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS