Aschaffenburg (dpa / lby) - A man arrested for severely abusing a baby in Aschaffenburg has denied the crime. This was announced by the public prosecutor's office in Aschaffenburg on Tuesday. The approximately ten-month-old boy suffered serious head injuries and fractures in the attacks on October 25. It was said that there was no longer any danger to life.
The 34-year-old is said to have abused his son in July and another child from a previous relationship in 2017. According to the public prosecutor's office, there were no criminal charges before October 25th.
During the crime two weeks ago, the suspect is said to have argued in the shared apartment with his partner, the child's mother. Neighbors heard the woman's calls for help and called the police. The 34-year-old has been in custody since then.