Nuremberg (dpa / lby) - The police in Nuremberg will be increasing patrols in front of elementary schools in the near future. More and more children were approached on the way to school, police spokesman Christian Seiler said on Thursday. Some of them are said to have been offered sweets. The police have now been able to identify three men aged 24, 31 and 59 who are said to be responsible for about a dozen of the cases.
According to investigations so far, no crimes have been committed. The police alerted those affected to the fact that they were keeping an eye on them. The three men do not know each other and acted independently, as Seiler said. Police are advising parents to be extra vigilant. Prevention events are planned at the schools.