Sigmarszell (dpa / lby) - Ironically, a fire engine from the fire brigade caught fire in the Lindau district. According to the police, the flames in a fire station in Sigmarszell on Tuesday were triggered by a flashlight in the vehicle. Their battery ignited by itself and exploded, it said. A firefighter heard the fire alarm and put out the flames with a fire extinguisher. Investigators estimate the damage at tens of thousands of euros. The fire engine is currently not ready for use, the police said.