Oberau (dpa / lby) - Hot ash in a garbage can caused a fire in a residential building in Upper Bavaria. During an attempt to extinguish it, the resident of the house in Oberau (Garmisch-Partenkirchen district) suffered burn injuries and was taken to the hospital, the police said. The man had disposed of ashes on Wednesday, whereupon the garbage can house caught fire according to previous knowledge. It then spread to the detached house next door. The property damage is estimated by the police at a sum in the higher five-digit range. The resident of the house is now being investigated for negligent arson.
Bavaria: Hot ash in the garbage can causes a house to burn
Oberau (dpa / lby) - Hot ash in a garbage can caused a fire in a residential building in Upper Bavaria.