Bavaria: patio heater set up in the living room: carbon monoxide poisoning

Lichtenfels (dpa / lby) - A man put his life in danger with a gas heater set up in his apartment in Upper Franconia.

Bavaria: patio heater set up in the living room: carbon monoxide poisoning

Lichtenfels (dpa / lby) - A man put his life in danger with a gas heater set up in his apartment in Upper Franconia. When a patrol arrived, the 54-year-old was already showing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, the police headquarters in Upper Franconia said on Twitter on Wednesday. He complained of nausea and was dazed.

The man managed to get help from a neighbor in time. The police reported that the 54-year-old from Lichtenfels came up with the idea of ​​heating his living room with the patio heater, probably out of concern about rising heating costs.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS