Bavaria: Several injured in the fire caused by an exploded gas cylinder

Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz (dpa / lby) - There were several injuries in a fire in an apartment building in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz.

Bavaria: Several injured in the fire caused by an exploded gas cylinder

Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz (dpa / lby) - There were several injuries in a fire in an apartment building in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz. According to initial assessments, a gas bottle exploded on the balcony of an apartment on Friday night, the police said. It was initially unclear why the inflammation had occurred.

The resident was seriously injured. A rescue helicopter flew the 58-year-old to a special clinic. Four other residents aged between 42 and 72 and two first responders suffered smoke inhalation. The ambulance also took her to the hospital. According to the police, the property damage is in the upper five-digit range.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS