Bayern: fell asleep while cooking: neighbor prevents worse

Würzburg (dpa / lby) - Because an attentive neighbor heard a smoke detector, a life was probably saved in Würzburg.

Bayern: fell asleep while cooking: neighbor prevents worse

Würzburg (dpa / lby) - Because an attentive neighbor heard a smoke detector, a life was probably saved in Würzburg. The fire department said he smelled something burned and called 911. Firefighters found a man sleeping in the apartment where the smell of burning was coming from. According to the police, he apparently fell asleep while cooking. After an outpatient examination, the man was allowed to return to his apartment. damage did not occur. A total of 34 firefighters were on site.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS