Chambery. Two people are taken to hospital after a restaurant fire

A hood fire broke out at the Grill Eat restaurant in Chambery on Wednesday, June 8, at 10:30 AM.

Chambery. Two people are taken to hospital after a restaurant fire

A hood fire broke out at the Grill Eat restaurant in Chambery on Wednesday, June 8, at 10:30 AM. The flames reached the false ceiling of this establishment. Thirteen firefighters quickly put out the flames and extinguished it. Two people were in the restaurant when they inhaled the fumes. They were treated and taken to Chambery hospital.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS