A 75-year-old man and a 66-year-old woman have been found lifeless in a house in Magaz de Pisuerga (Palencia) this Monday due to possible gas poisoning from the home boiler, as reported by the 112 Castilla y Emergency service. Lion.
The operations room of 112 Castilla y León has received a call requesting assistance for two people who have not been heard from since Saturday and who have been found "unconscious" in a house on Calle Dinamarca de Magaz de Pisuerga ( Palencia).
The emergency center has notified the Civil Guard (COS) of Palencia and the Emergency Coordination Center (CCU) for Health Emergencies - Sacyl, which has mobilized a Primary Care medical team from the "La Puebla" health center from Palencia.
Already at home, the Sacyl health personnel have confirmed the death of both people and the distribution company Nedgia and the firefighting and rescue service of the Diputación de Palencia have been informed of the change in situation.
According to the criteria of The Trust Project