Hesse: bed in the hallway of a skyscraper burns

Darmstadt (dpa / lhe) - Because of a burning bed in the hallway, the fire brigade cleared the upper floors of a high-rise building in Darmstadt.

Hesse: bed in the hallway of a skyscraper burns

Darmstadt (dpa / lhe) - Because of a burning bed in the hallway, the fire brigade cleared the upper floors of a high-rise building in Darmstadt. A resident inhaled smoke from the fire late Thursday evening and was treated by rescue workers, police said. The bed was parked on the seventh floor of the house by a tenant because of rearranging work in the apartment. The cause of the fire has yet to be determined, police said.

Negligent or even intentional arson is currently not excluded. As a precaution, the residents were brought outside from the seventh floor upwards. According to the police, they were able to return to their homes after the operation.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS