Hesse: burned coal in the apartment: man loses consciousness

Kelkheim (dpa/lhe) - A family in the Main-Taunus district burned charcoal in their apartment on Monday evening and may have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning as a result.

Hesse: burned coal in the apartment: man loses consciousness

Kelkheim (dpa/lhe) - A family in the Main-Taunus district burned charcoal in their apartment on Monday evening and may have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning as a result. The father of the family briefly lost consciousness during the incident in Kelkheim, the police said. The 54-year-old and five other family members were taken to a hospital. Two rescue workers were also injured and taken to a hospital. After extensive ventilation, the apartment is now habitable again.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS