Hesse: man discovers basement fire at night and warns neighbors

Wiesbaden (dpa/lhe) - Because the power suddenly went out while watching TV on Saturday night, a resident of an apartment building in the Mainz-Kostheim district of Wiesbaden noticed a basement fire.

Hesse: man discovers basement fire at night and warns neighbors

Wiesbaden (dpa/lhe) - Because the power suddenly went out while watching TV on Saturday night, a resident of an apartment building in the Mainz-Kostheim district of Wiesbaden noticed a basement fire. The fire department said he discovered the fire while looking for the cause of the blackout and then rang the other residents from their sleep. When the emergency services arrived, everyone had already left the building unharmed. The burning basement room was quickly extinguished, but for safety reasons the electricity in the whole house was initially turned off.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS