Hesse: Man suffers from smoke inhalation in an apartment fire

Frankfurt (dpa/lhe) - A 22-year-old man was injured in a fire in his rented apartment in the Nieder-Erlenbach district of Frankfurt.

Hesse: Man suffers from smoke inhalation in an apartment fire

Frankfurt (dpa/lhe) - A 22-year-old man was injured in a fire in his rented apartment in the Nieder-Erlenbach district of Frankfurt. He was taken to the hospital with suspected smoke inhalation, the police said on Wednesday. The fire probably broke out in the living room early in the morning and had spread throughout the apartment. According to the information, considerable property damage was caused. The cause of the fire was not immediately clear. Other residents of the apartment building were not injured.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS