Hesse: Several injured, probably by shisha vapors

Darmstadt (dpa / lhe) - Presumably by smoking shisha in an apartment, several people were injured in southern Hesse.

Hesse: Several injured, probably by shisha vapors

Darmstadt (dpa / lhe) - Presumably by smoking shisha in an apartment, several people were injured in southern Hesse. The rescue service was first called to the apartment in Weiterstadt (Darmstadt-Dieburg district) on Friday night because a woman had fallen, the police said. That's where the rescue workers' detector for carbon monoxide (CO) struck. The probable cause was smoking a shisha. The three adults and three children aged three to five years had increased CO levels and were taken to nearby hospitals. A 26-year-old and the fallen 23-year-old should have stayed there for further treatment.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS