Hesse: towel catches fire: residents saved from the balcony

Hanau (dpa/lhe) - A burning towel on a toaster triggered a fire brigade in an apartment building in Hanau.

Hesse: towel catches fire: residents saved from the balcony

Hanau (dpa/lhe) - A burning towel on a toaster triggered a fire brigade in an apartment building in Hanau. As the police announced, the two residents of the affected apartment fled to the balcony early Monday morning and called for help. Firefighters rescued them with a turntable ladder. Residents said their cat placed the towel on the toaster. In addition to the apartment, the hallway was also smoked. No one was injured, after the airing, the apartment was habitable again, said the police spokeswoman.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS