Hospitality: Alfons Schuhbeck has to go to court

The Munich star chef Alfons Schuhbeck (73) has to go to court on charges of tax evasion.

Hospitality: Alfons Schuhbeck has to go to court

The Munich star chef Alfons Schuhbeck (73) has to go to court on charges of tax evasion. The Munich I district court allowed the charges against him, as a court spokesman confirmed on Thursday. Several media had previously reported about it.

Schuhbeck's lawyer Sascha König initially did not want to comment on the opening of the main proceedings when asked. Schuhbeck had not wanted to say anything about the indictment last year.

Three years ago, the investigations by the Munich I public prosecutor's office into suspected tax evasion against Schuhbeck became known. In this context, his business premises were also searched. "I will work very closely and very openly with the authorities to refute all allegations," said the chef at the time. He is "answering the authorities on all questions".

According to the court, it was initially unclear when the trial was to begin. "Dates have not yet been determined," said the court spokesman.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS