Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: murder trial of young men: pleadings expected

Two young men are said to have abused a 30-year-old in Neubrandenburg so badly that he died.

Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: murder trial of young men: pleadings expected

Two young men are said to have abused a 30-year-old in Neubrandenburg so badly that he died. They brutally kicked him in the head. The pleas are now to be held at the district court.

Neubrandenburg (dpa/mv) - The trial for joint murder against two young men is being continued at the Neubrandenburg district court today. The chamber wants to end the hearing of evidence and hear the pleadings of the prosecution, defense and co-prosecutor. A judgment is still possible in the afternoon, as a court spokesman said.

A 19-year-old Iranian and a 17-year-old from Afghanistan are accused. On February 7, 2022, they allegedly abused a 30-year-old man from Afghanistan in Neubrandenburg so severely that he died eleven days later. According to the public prosecutor's office, the reason for the violent attack was that the 30-year-old should have described a friend of the 19-year-old as a "slut" and "whore".

That was rated as a "defamation" and the 30-year-old was brutally attacked - including kicks on the head. The defendants had fled but were seen by witnesses at the scene and apprehended nearby. The 19-year-old is said to have attacked the victim a few days earlier in Altentreptow in front of witnesses.

In the process, the accused, who were recognized by witnesses, have not given any information so far. The victim's brother appears as a joint plaintiff. According to judge Daniela Lieschke, a conviction for bodily harm resulting in death is also being considered.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS