Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: Two injured in a fire in an assisted living facility

Stralsund (dpa / mv) - Two people were injured in a kitchen fire in a facility for assisted living in Stralsund.

Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: Two injured in a fire in an assisted living facility

Stralsund (dpa / mv) - Two people were injured in a kitchen fire in a facility for assisted living in Stralsund. A 23-year-old supervisor put a saucepan with oil on a stove on Saturday, which caught fire, the police said in the evening. The flames would have spread to two cupboards and an extractor hood. The man and a 21-year-old caregiver were taken to the hospital with suspected smoke inhalation. Residents at the facility were not injured, according to police. The Firefighters put out the fire. The police gave the damage at 750 euros.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS