Traffic restrictions will be in place to allow the Ardechoise run from Wednesday 15 June to Saturday 18 Juni (identical to the previous edition 2019).
The following areas will see traffic stopped in both directions:
- From Saint-Felicien on the RD 273, 6:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m.
- From Col du Buisson to Lamastre, on the RD 236, from 6:30 a.m. until 12 p.m.
- From Lamastre to Cheylard, on the RD578 between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- from Saint-Martin-de-Valamas to Saint-Agreve on the RD 120 from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
- From Saint-Agreve to Col du Buisson via Lalouvesc, on the RD 214/532 and 236 between 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Lamastre will set up a diversion between Le Cheylard and Le Cheylard to allow light vehicles to use the RD 2, RD 283, RD 241A, and RD 120.
Parking and vehicular traffic in Saint-Felicien will be strictly restricted.
All users are advised to be cautious as the event brings together approximately 10,000 cyclists who will use many roads between Wednesday 15 and Saturday 18 June.
Further information about the routes and exact times is available at www.ardechoise.com