North Rhine-Westphalia: Burning fat on the stove seriously injured the 56-year-old

Hamminkeln (dpa / lnw) - A man in a house in Hamminkeln (Wesel district) was seriously injured by burning fat on the stove.

North Rhine-Westphalia: Burning fat on the stove seriously injured the 56-year-old

Hamminkeln (dpa / lnw) - A man in a house in Hamminkeln (Wesel district) was seriously injured by burning fat on the stove. A pot of hot fat had ignited there, as the police in Wesel announced on Wednesday. The 59-year-old resident of the semi-detached house was made aware of the fire by the smoke detector. A 56-year-old neighbor then pulled the burning pot from the stove on Tuesday evening. However, burning fat spilled onto his arms and feet. The seriously injured man was taken to a hospital by helicopter. According to the police, the semi-detached house is currently not habitable.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS