North Rhine-Westphalia: fire bowl in the apartment as heating: two injured

Gevelsberg (dpa / lnw) - Two people in Gevelsberg used a fire bowl in their apartment as a heat source and suffered smoke poisoning as a result.

North Rhine-Westphalia: fire bowl in the apartment as heating: two injured

Gevelsberg (dpa / lnw) - Two people in Gevelsberg used a fire bowl in their apartment as a heat source and suffered smoke poisoning as a result. The fire brigade had previously been called to a rescue operation because two people had complained of headaches, dizziness and nausea. The two people stated that they had carried out renovation work in the neighboring apartment.

There, rescue workers with heavy breathing apparatus discovered a fire bowl with embers, which, according to the people concerned, had previously been used as a heat source in the apartment. In view of this incident, the fire brigade urgently pointed out that charcoal grills or fire bowls should never be operated in closed rooms. Burning produces carbon monoxide (CO), an odorless gas that can be fatal if inhaled.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS