North Rhine-Westphalia: Man wants to remove adhesive residue: Two seriously injured

Schwelm (dpa / lnw) - Two people were seriously injured in the fire in an apartment in Schwelm.

North Rhine-Westphalia: Man wants to remove adhesive residue: Two seriously injured

Schwelm (dpa / lnw) - Two people were seriously injured in the fire in an apartment in Schwelm. As the fire brigade announced on Sunday, a resident wanted to remove adhesive residue from a Christmas present with lighter fluid. There was a deflagration for an unknown reason. The man threw the gas bottle away in shock. She landed on an office chair, which caught fire. The fire spread to other furniture. The fire brigade was able to extinguish the fire quickly. One resident was taken to hospital with burn injuries and one woman with smoke inhalation.