North Rhine-Westphalia: spray can on a hot stove: explosion in Mettmann

Mettmann (dpa / lnw) - Switching on the wrong stove caused an explosion in Mettmann.

North Rhine-Westphalia: spray can on a hot stove: explosion in Mettmann

Mettmann (dpa / lnw) - Switching on the wrong stove caused an explosion in Mettmann. A deodorant spray can and detergent were parked on the hotplate, which was accidentally switched on. Then they exploded. The pressure wave broke two windows and the shards flew up to eight meters, the police reported on Monday. The ceramic hob also broke in the explosion on Sunday evening. Nobody got hurt. The subsequent deployment of the fire brigade and police was observed by around 100 onlookers.


6

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS