Savoy. Aillon-le-Jeune: The roof of a cottage catch fire: wedding guests evacuated

This Saturday, July 1, at noon, the fire broke out over the kitchens at the "la ferme de la Manse", accommodation center.

Savoy. Aillon-le-Jeune: The roof of a cottage catch fire: wedding guests evacuated

This Saturday, July 1, at noon, the fire broke out over the kitchens at the "la ferme de la Manse", accommodation center. The fire quickly reached the roof. The village's young residents tried to extinguish the flames before firefighters arrived. The cottage was reserved by fifty people to celebrate a wedding. Although they have been evacuated, they will still be allowed to pass before the mayor.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS