Saxony: Candle triggers fire on Christmas Eve

Elterlein (dpa/sn) - An unattended candle caused a fire in an apartment in the Erzgebirge district on Christmas Eve.

Saxony: Candle triggers fire on Christmas Eve

Elterlein (dpa/sn) - An unattended candle caused a fire in an apartment in the Erzgebirge district on Christmas Eve. The fire brigade and police were called to a ground floor apartment in Elterlein, the police said on Sunday. There, a 92-year-old left a candle burning unattended in the kitchen. The woman was not injured. Her kitchen was completely sooty afterwards. Property damage was estimated at several thousand euros.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS