Saxony: fell asleep on the sofa with a cigarette: the apartment is on fire

Reichenbach (dpa/sn) - A smoldering cigarette triggered a fire in an apartment building in Reichenbach in the Vogtland district.

Saxony: fell asleep on the sofa with a cigarette: the apartment is on fire

Reichenbach (dpa/sn) - A smoldering cigarette triggered a fire in an apartment building in Reichenbach in the Vogtland district. The 42-year-old resident fell asleep with a lit cigarette on the sofa in the attic apartment, police said on Sunday. She was drunk with 2.6 per thousand. She and her 36-year-old husband were taken to the hospital with suspected smoke inhalation. The police currently estimate the damage after the fire on Saturday afternoon at 150,000 euros and are investigating on suspicion of negligent arson. The apartment is no longer habitable.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS