Saxony: forgotten food on the stove: three injured

Seiffen (dpa/sn) - Because the host forgot to put the food on the stove at Christmas, he and his two guests were injured and taken to a hospital in Seiffen (Erzgebirge district).

Saxony: forgotten food on the stove: three injured

Seiffen (dpa/sn) - Because the host forgot to put the food on the stove at Christmas, he and his two guests were injured and taken to a hospital in Seiffen (Erzgebirge district). The food was on the 55-year-old man's electric stove on Sunday, the police said on Monday. While the food was burning, extreme smoke developed – this injured the 55-year-old and his 42- and 44-year-old guests, it said.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS